Tonight Jake and I watched Gracie, one of Hanna's friends daughters, while she worked. We definetly had fun and laughed SO hard at everything Gracie said and did. She is the funniest little girl I have ever met. She's four years old and sings all the time to songs by Rhianna and other popular artists. HAA!
I've hung out with Hanna while she watched Gracie before, but this was the first time it's just been her and I... And Jake =] I don't have many games and toys around as I used to, so we went to rent some movies. We got Alvin and the Chipmunks and Kungfu Panda. Four year olds definetly don't sit through two movies... So we found the game Trouble from when I was younger, and played with Mancala marbles! Gracie's like.. I like this game!
We took tons of pictures and ran
around to get rid of some energy... Didn't happen. She found the cat and chased her around for awhile, and then found my brother to pick on. She also sat down to play on the computer while my brother sat next to her paranoid she'd do something wrong. Then she was interested in the rest of the house, so she started running up and down the stairs. Halfway up the stairs, in the entryway, my dad (who she's never met) bursts through the door. He's kind of a scary man, and it caught her off gaurd... Her eyes get HUGE, she jumps about two feet back and screams a real scared scream. SO FUNNY. We all started into hysterics, my dad staring at the little girl in his entry way screaming her head off. Then she see's his arm and sees that he doesn't have a hand, so then she's like... "Creepy hand!! Don't touch me with that creepy hand!!" And runs away laughing.
The funniest thing she said tonight was when she was helping my brother take the dog outside.. His name is Duke, and she thought his name was "Doof." !! So she's yelling for "Doof, Doof!" When I asked Gracie what his name was she says: "What? His name is Doof?" Then grins from ear to ear. 

No comments:
Post a Comment